WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files which are sent to the user’s PC, mobile phone and any other on-line access device whenever a user visits a certain website. Cookies allow information to be collected on the user’s browsing habits and can be used to recognise the user.
WHY DO WE USE THEM?
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use session cookies and persistent cookies which may be our own or belong to third parties.
• Session cookies are designed to recognise and store data while the user is accessing the website. They are normally used for storing information that is solely retained for providing user-requested services on a single occasion.
• Persistent cookies are a type of cookie that data continues to be stored in on the terminal and which may be accessed and processed for a definite period by the person responsible for the cookie, which may be from a few minutes to several years.
• Proprietary cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal and which are created or managed by the manager of the Ufinet. The www.ufinet.com website uses persistent proprietary cookies whose type and purpose are as follows:
• Customised cookies allow the user to access the service with a few general features that are predefined on their terminal or self-defined by the user. Their purpose here is to allow and store the user’s browsing language.
• Third-party cookies are those administrated by analysis-services providers independently of Ufinet.
DOUBLECLICK (Advertising cookies) – Manages the advertising spaces that are accessed by the user when accessing the website. These cookies, which may vary depending on the campaign being undertaken at any given time, allow the effectiveness of on-line campaigns to be measured. MORE INFORMATION
Google Analytics (Analysis cookies) – Allows monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users on websites. The information collected is used for measuring the site’s activity and for building user browsing profiles, aimed at bringing improvements to the service. MORE INFORMATION
Quartalflife (Technical cookies with social content ) – Used for monitoring and analysis of external social networks. Their function is to monitor user interaction.
HOW CAN I BLOCK OR ALLOW COOKIES?
We recommend that you consult your browser’s help file where you will find information on the different options such as how to manage cookies.
Listed below are some links for managing cookies in the most widely used browsers:
Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
The user must bear in mind that some cookies are necessary in order for certain functions of the website www.ufinet.com to work correctly. If you decide to block certain cookies, this may affect, wholly or partially, the normal operation of the website.
UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
Our www.ufinet.com website may amend this Cookies Policy for the purposes of meeting new legislative or regulatory requirements or for adapting this policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Any significant changes to the Cookies Policy will be communicated to users through a notice published on the website.