In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), the Portal User is informed of the following:
1 .- What is local data storage, Cookies, and similar Technology < / strong> ?
Local data storage means saving different types of data on your device through your web browser. The data stored locally can refer to how to browse our websites, what web browser uses, user settings, etc. A method of local storage of data are cookies. Cookies are small text files that are sent and stored on the user’s computer, mobile phone, tablet or other online access device, which allow us to recognize your web browser. In addition, they allow to obtain information relative to their navigation and can be used to recognize the user. All of them fulfill the same function, give information about the user’s navigation, and can be used to determine which advertisements should be displayed in your web browser.
In this policy, we will jointly call all these techniques: “ local data storage “.
2.- Why do we use local data storage?
The website www.ufinet.com uses local data storage, as with Cookies for The following purposes:
To customize your navigation : To customize the services in your browser. For example to remember the country from which you access, the language, the speed of the Internet.
To improve our services and the user experience: How often the web has been visited, the traffic that there is in the different pages for example.
To show advertising : How many times the user has seen an ad for example. These data are not directly identifiable.
3 What types of cookies do we use ?
Cookies on the web change frequently. Therefore, the Policy will be updated to keep you informed.
Currently We use session cookies and persistent cookies that, in turn, can be our own or third party cookies.
- Session cookies on are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie and can go from a few minutes, several years.
- Own cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal, created or managed by the person responsible for the Ufinet website. The Portal www.ufinet.com, uses persistent own cookies of the following type and purpose:
- Personalization cookies allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user can self-define. In this case, its purpose is to allow and store the user’s browsing language.
- Third-party cookies are those managed by non-Ufinet analytics service providers.
Examples of technologies we use:
DOUBLECLICK (advertising cookies): Manage the advertising spaces that users view when accessing the web. These cookies, which may vary depending on the campaign in force, allow you to measure the effectiveness of online campaigns. more information.
Google Analytics (analysis cookies): Allows tracking and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected is used in the measurement of the Portal’s activity and for the elaboration of user navigation profiles, in order to introduce improvements in the service. more information
Quartalflife (Technical cookies for social content): Used for the monitoring and analysis of external social networks. Its function is to control user interaction